Obama Supporters Attack Palin Motorcade and Try to Murder Police Officer!

Obamunists, allied with violent anarchists and anti-capitalists, tried to halt Sarah Palin’s motorcade and probably assault the Governor and her family. Luckily police from Grand Junction, Colorado saved the day and wrestled the Manson-esque group away from the Governor, but during the altercation one of the Obama supporters shoved a police officer in front of a moving car! Here’s video:

CNN reports the incident this way:

Protesters tried to block the motorcade of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in Grand Junction, Colorado, on Monday, but police dragged them out of the way.

The incident — just feet from the car carrying Palin — was captured on video by CNN affiliate KKCO-TV.

Eight to 10 protesters broke away from a larger group of demonstrators and darted into the street in front of Palin’s car just after the first police motorcycles in her motorcade had passed, said Acting Chief Troy Smith of the Grand Junction Police Department.

Wearing bandanas and with their faces covered, the protesters blocked the path and held up a large banner. Officers stopped their motorcycles, grabbed the protesters and dragged several out of the path of the oncoming motorcade.

At least two demonstrators were tackled and forced to the ground before being pulled away. One officer fell backwards into the path of an approaching vehicle but he was able to get out of the way in time.

Palin’s vehicle passed without a problem as other protesters chanted on the sidewalk, about a block from a site where Palin had addressed a rally.

Smith said officers saved the protesters from injury because “the motorcade likely would not have stopped” for them. He said “we don’t know what their intentions were” in trying to block Palin’s motorcade.

If by “fell” you mean got shoved by some would-be murderer than I guess that’s what happened. Police are investigating the incident.

Gateway Pundit has more.

Al-Qaeda Plans to Set the World on Fire

There has been evidence that past wildfires were set by terrorists. The devastating fires in Greece in 2007 are also thought to have been set by Jihadists, and a detainee at Gitmo confessed to plotting an arson attack. Now new information suggests Al-Qaeda is plotting to set fires in America, Europe and Australia and South America simultaneously in an attack they dubbed a “global fireball” which would have severe economic consequences for the countries involved.

From The Daily Express:

ISLAMIC extremists are threatening an environmental disaster by sparking a series of catastrophic wild fires.

Western intelligence agencies fear that Al Qaeda terrorists are planning a “global fireball” in a new departure in its war on the West.

Deliberately lighting forest blazes in Europe, the US and Australia would not only stretch emergency services but leave insurance companies facing multi-billion pound damage bills as the credit crunch bites.

The fires would also create a pollution disaster, with billions tons of climate change gases escaping into the atmosphere.

The so-called “forest jihad” is being championed by Islamic scholars and Osama Bin Laden’s terror strategists who believe setting fire to dry woodlands will produce maximum damage for minimum risk.

Western security services have picked up internet chatter which spells out in graphic terms the terrorists’ thinking.

One message warns: “Imagine if, after all the losses caused by such an event, a jihadist organisation were to claim responsibility for the forest fires. You can hardly begin to imagine the level of fear that would take hold of people in the United States, in Europe, in Russia and in Australia.”

Australia is at most immediate risk from Al Qaeda’s change in tactics. Years of drought have left tinderbox conditions and with summer beckoning, its bush lands are vulnerable to a co-ordinated fire starting.

Australia’s Attorney-General Robert McClelland said last week that the country was “vigilant against such threats”.

America’s FBI have been on alert for “basic but devastating” terrorist outrages since the capture of key Al Qaeda personnel in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.

As long ago as 2003, secret memos were landing in CIA and FBI intrays detailing threats posed by fanatics that included fire-starting and attacks on main street stores.

The strategy is said to have been inspired by Al Qaeda ideologue Abu Musab al-Suri, who used to live in the UK, but is now believed to be languishing in a CIA secret prison.

Although starting forest fires does not carry the promise of martyrdom as it does with suicide bombings, the strategy allows small cells to operate independently and create maximum disruption with little risk of detection.

In one warning picked up by monitoring services, exponents of the forest jihad declared: “Scholars have justified chopping down and burning the infidels’ forests when they do the same to our lands.”

While there is no suggestion that Al Qaeda has been behind the fires in California, there is growing belief terrorists may have been responsible for the blaze that left more than 50 dead in Greece last summer.

On an Al Qaeda website, supporters were reminded “not to forget the summer forest jihad”. It added: “This is an invitation to the Muslims of Europe and America, Australia and Russia to burn forests.”

The message claims the burning of trees as a method of warfare is permitted in Islam and uses quotes from the Koran to back it up. The “benefits” of fires, say fanatics, is causing casualties, hitting tourist income, timber shortages for domestic, industrial use and pharmaceuticals, and stretching emergency services.

N.T.A. has more, read through it all to understand the full extent of this threat.

If you live near a forest clear a safety zone around your house even if it means cutting down your favorite tree. Do not use straw mulch or similar flammable materials for gardening and if permissible use gravel for landscaping, creating a “dry moat” around your house. Get prepared for fires because they’re apparently coming soon.

McCain Bus Fired on by Obama Supporters! Republican Woman Savagely Beaten in NYC!

I guess this is what’s known as Hope and Change among leftists.

Luckily no one was hurt in the shooting but the Obamunists have given us a glimpse into their dark future:

(Sunday, October 19 – Filed by Mark Williams in Raton, New Mexico with the Stop Obama Tour) We learned at this morning’s Stop Obama Rally here that the McCain/Palin Straight Talk Express came through town yesterday. It arrived with a window shattered by a .22 caliber weapon. It had also been hit by an unknown number of paint balls from a paint ball gun or guns. There were reportedly no injuries and neither candidate was on board.

One local man who saw the damage and spoke with the McCain/Palin staffers said the attack(s) had occured in southern New Mexico that same day. The Express is traveling the country independent of the candidates, handing out campaign materials.

Sarah Palin is stumping in of all places Roswell, New Mexico today and then roughly back the way we came with an event at the Henderson, Nevada Pavilion tomorrow and a stop in Elko, Nevada.

If I grabbed my .22 and shot out some guy’s window then followed it up with some paintballs I’d make the papers. If the guy is John McCain, not so much. The Obama supporting media is protecting their own.

Jenn Q. Public has reported on another case that the media ignored, one where an enlightened Obama supporting “man” attacked a middle-aged female McCain supporter in the middle of one of the busiest streets in Manhattan. Needless to say, the New Yorkers stood by and did nothing as the woman was assaulted:

Crazed Obamunist Bernard Feurerman was arrested on a second-degree assault charge after a female McCain volunteer was beaten in the face with the stick from a campaign sign she had been holding. The attack took place just outside the subway station at 51st and Lex in Manhattan. Oh, and it happened on September 15th, more than a month ago, and has yet to be reported by the MSM who are too busy vetting plumbers and fabricating death threats against The One.

Feminists have remained silent on this brazen assault on a woman by a man, as has the MSM. Just another nail in the coffin of both in the long run.

Moonbattery has a picture of Bernard Feurerman for those of you who want to know what to look for the next time you feel like a brisk bout of fisticuffs. I assume that Bernie takes on all comers, not just women.

Arm yourselves, as me and the Mrs. have. The left has shown us for months what their America will be, a place of violence against people who disagree with them, censorship of ideas they oppose and European style socialism all enforced by a Democrat “civilian national security force” that will have the budget, and equipment, of the military.

Win or lose it is clear Obama and his cult will rain violence and bloodshed down upon the rest of us and we must be prepared to fight back. The time for taking solace in our moral superiority is over. We can no longer sit back and snicker about how out of control the left’s base is, unless we think it will be amusing to have our houses burned, our wives raped and our throats slit. War is coming to our shores whether we wanted it to or not.

Airline Passenger Arrested with Pipe Bomb at Long Island’s MacArthur Airport

20-year-old Steven Noble of Las Vegas was caught trying to board a plane departing from Long Island’s MacArthur airport with a pipe bomb, fireworks, a 7 inch knife and .22 nailgun rounds. He had a one way ticket after spending about a year in Long Island. Don’t worry his step-sister claims he’s a good “kid” and didn’t mean to hurt anyone:

A Las Vegas man attempted to bring a pipe bomb on board a jet at Long Island MacArthur Airport yesterday morning, federal officials said in court documents.

The suspected pipe bomb that was found in Steven Nobles’ baggage “could have functioned. It could have detonated,” federal prosecutor John Durham said at Nobles’ arraignment in U.S. District Court in Central Islip late yesterday afternoon.

But Nobles’ attorney, federal public defender Randi Chavis, said Nobles, 20, had not intended to harm anyone and inadvertently placed the device in his luggage as he was returning to visit his mother after a year of working on Long Island.

Sources familiar with the investigation said that at this point federal prosecutors and FBI agents do not believe Nobles was bent on terrorism, but, at the very least, displayed poor judgment.

I’ll say. And isn’t it obvious a man boarding a plane with several explosives and a knife isn’t connected at all to terrorism? It’s not as if Whites are being recruited into terror cells or anything.

Besides, like I said we have his step-sister’s word for it that he wasn’t up to anything:

Nobles’ stepsister, Alexandria Stills, said whatever Nobles was doing, he would never intentionally hurt anyone.

“I’m sure Steven is giving the police his information. He’s a good kid,” said Stills, 20, of Central Islip. “I don’t think that he had anything to do with any type of bomb. He does electrical work. I’m thinking that whatever he had in his bag was related to his work.”

If you can’t trust the step-sister of a man caught with a pipe bomb in an airport who can you trust?

N.T.A. has the whole story.

Secret Service: Liberals Lied About “Kill Him” Comment at Palin Rally

Shocking I tell you. The left in America are known for their fairness and even temperament. From the TimesLeader.com:

SCRANTON – The agent in charge of the Secret Service field office in Scranton said allegations that someone yelled “kill him” when presidential hopeful Barack Obama’s name was mentioned during Tuesday’s Sarah Palin rally are unfounded.

The Scranton Times-Tribune first reported the alleged incident on its Web site Tuesday and then again in its print edition Wednesday. The first story, written by reporter David Singleton, appeared with allegations that while congressional candidate Chris Hackett was addressing the crowd and mentioned Obama’s name a man in the audience shouted “kill him.”

News organizations including ABC, The Associated Press, The Washington Monthly and MSNBC’s Countdown with Keith Olbermann reported the claim, with most attributing the allegations to the Times-Tribune story.

Agent Bill Slavoski said he was in the audience, along with an undisclosed number of additional secret service agents and other law enforcement officers and not one heard the comment.

“I was baffled,” he said after reading the report in Wednesday’s Times-Tribune.

He said the agency conducted an investigation Wednesday, after seeing the story, and could not find one person to corroborate the allegation other than Singleton.

Slavoski said more than 20 non-security agents were interviewed Wednesday, from news media to ordinary citizens in attendance at the rally for the Republican vice presidential candidate held at the Riverfront Sports Complex. He said Singleton was the only one to say he heard someone yell “kill him.”

“We have yet to find someone to back up the story,” Slavoski said. “We had people all over and we have yet to find anyone who said they heard it.”

In law enforcement circles if you can’t “back up the story” the assumption is that you’re lying. I think reporter David Singleton has some explaining to do.

Ed Morrissey adds motive to what seems like an outright case of a reporter lying about what happened:

This was deemed so damaging to Republicans that Barack Obama mentioned it in last night’s debate. However, only Singleton managed to hear it in a crowd of thousands. The newspaper says it will stand by its story, but the reporter never bothered to look around to get a description of the alleged offender, and never bothered to get confirmation from the many people standing around him at the time.

That’s not exactly a great piece of journalism, is it? And the Times-Tribune’s editors seem a little too credulous to run an allegation, even if witnessed by their reporter, without having him get at least a couple of bystanders to agree with his recollection. We can make the same criticism of the national media, who seemed so eager to paint McCain-Palin rallies as gatherings of Deliverance-style mutants to bother checking the quality of the report.

The easier to convince people to kill us of course.

Gateway Pundit is also on this story.

Liberals won’t care however, because the myth of a hateful Palin rally is easier to accept than the idea that people simply don’t agree with them on many important issues. Liberalism is secularized dark ages Christianity where to challenge with the orthodoxy makes you, in the Liberals mind, not just wrong but deliberately rejecting the Truth and thus evil. Tell a liberal raising taxes on large companies means they’ll raise prices on products and lay off workers and you’ll be accused of shilling for them and working against “the people” even if you’re just some guy running a few websites for a living. Tell that same liberal you support the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and you’re called a redneck or worse, despite often being much better educated. Support a candidate they don’t and they’ll try to destroy your business.

Be a woman who became successful and holds traditional values, the values Liberalism’s light was to burn away from we heathen masses, and you’ll find yourself on the butt end of a smear campaign where any lie about you, no matter how nonsensical (I’ve heard she’s a “witchhunter”) is taken as having to be true.

Years from now, despite the report by the Secret Service, some liberal will be lecturing Republicans about our hateful rallies, while studiously ignoring Liberal calls for Republicans to be put in camps. We are closer to civil war than we have been since the late 1800s and I only hope we on the right understand the threat this naked hatred and dementia represents and are prepared to fight to protect our homes and families. We Republicans have been been so vilified that violence against us is becoming increasingly common. If Obama wins, it will become public policy as his “civilian defense corp” takes to the streets SS-style and starts the pogrom all Liberals secretly wish would happen.