According to a recent Wall Street Journal hit piece on conservative bloggers (and the rest of the blogosphere’s “fools and imbeciles”),
… right-leaning blogs exhaustively pursue second-order distractions–John Kerry always providing useful material–while leaving underexamined more fundamental issues, say, Iraq.
While this diatribe is clearly nothing more than a WSJ peon’s misguided attempt to catapult himself into Internet infamy (and MSM stardom), I’d like to remind him of the following “distractions” covered by Red Alerts recently:
- Hezbollah’s terrorist activities in Venezuela
- YouTube’s support of jihadism and child exploitation
- The modern American slave trade
- Growing anti-Semitic sentiment in the U.S.
- Urban war in the Parisian suburbs
- Ted Kennedy’s betrayal of two U.S. presidents to the KGB
- The Iranian threat
- The North Korean threat
and of course, the following distraction from “more fundamental issues, say, Iraq,”